Teach Business English
Designer and Instructor: Andrew Gryfe
English is the language of international business. As the world grows increasingly smaller, the role of English in business grows even larger. Professionals around the world use English either as a first language or as a common second language.
Teaching Business English is a marketable skill that TEFL teachers can use to their advantage. Those with prior business experience will learn to translate that experience into an educational setting, and those without business experience can learn the necessary information for a Business English lesson.
Specialization in Teaching Business English
After completing this specialization, teachers will be able to:
• Design and implement a Business English course
• Teach business language and industry jargon
• Help students practice communicating in a business environment
• Adapt material to be culturally appropriate
• Assist students in writing business correspondence